07 March, 2020

Welcome to the Horizon Of Being!


The road starts when we leave our home...
The road ends when we are back home...


But I believed since we start to travel there will be no
ending because someone who has tasted such freedom
never can live without it again and their whole life will
become a never ending trip beyond the horizon of being...


H.O.B. MAGAZINE - collection of non-ordinary travel experiences.
THIS BLOG MOVING TO A NEW PLACE. PLEASE, FOLLOW THIS LINK

Have you ever spent a night in a sleeping bag on the Great Wall of China?
Have you ever swim naked in Mekong river under moonlight?
Have you ever been attacked by Orang Utan?
Have you ever drunk vodka with Papuans?
Have you ever lost your way in jungles?
Have you ever watched sunset from the summit of a volcano?
Have you ever asked personally vice governor to help you with visa extention?


Please join us!


We will show you adventures without limits, the world without borders, life without regrets!


1. READ HOB         > articles and stories one by one

2. HOB ARCHIVE    > titles of all articles and stories

3. HOB GALLERY   > pictures from my travels

4. LIFE IS SO         > check it first!

5. INTERVIEW        > by media, 22 of July 2009



Alexander Pototskiy
H.O.B. MAGAZINE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to join. But how?

Miss Hann D. said...

me too :) how?

Alexander Pototskiy said...

Everything is simple.There is two ways:

1)Catch me in Asia. I spend 9(up to 11) monthes on road every year. Mostly I travel alone.Sometimes I travel with my friends.Anyway I don't mind to take other people with me.So, If you want to join me you are welcome!

2)Check my blog.What I wrote is not just a stories.This is my experience and my knowledge.I share it with you, bcoz you are my guests. You always can come here for new stories, ask questions, get answers. I hope it will help you on your own trips. If not, its means I waste my time.

Alexander Pototskiy said...

Everyone who want to write for H.O.B please feel free to contact me on my e-mail - sandr_vl@yahoo.com

Skip Potts said...

Hi there, just catching your blog now but I'm really enjoying it so far. My name is Skip Potts and I too am a traveler. I just finished walking across America (over 6000 km) and now I am driving to make a documentary about the trip. If you want you can check out my blog at http://skiprocks.blogspot.com/

I hope we can meet up somewhere sometime. Cheers

Alexander Pototskiy said...

Thanks for drop by here, Skip!
I think what you are doing is great!

Keep walking!

Alex

Ambo Upe / Olenx said...

Just visited your multiply, then click your blog. Good blog...and great pic of Borobudur. You can get sunrise moment with background of Borobudur temple from top of Manoreh Hill...